Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thank You All! :D

First and foremost, I'd like to thank every one who has visited, commented, or shared this blog with friends, on behalf of the Prayer Group, I would like to tell you how deeply we appreciate your contributions and we hope that you will keep returning for more awesome testimonies to come. The response and support we've been getting so far has been immense, so keep it up! :D

Secondly, I would like to address people who are interested in knowing God or just have something that they need people to pray for. My church is organising a Miracles Rally this October on the 3rd which is a Friday, and the 5th, which is a Sunday. The timing is 8pm - 10pm and 11am - 1pm respectively. This event is open to anyone who might be going through a difficult crisis, or simply want to pray for a breakthrough in their exams or for anything at all. We welcome you with open arms. If you're interested to come or you need more details, you can email us at revolutionaries@breakthru.com or at my personal mail shawnphua_8@hotmail.com. I hope to hear from you soon, in the mean time, God bless. :)

No comments: